Broken devtools?
Giovanni Santini via arch-general
2017-06-22 14:06:45 UTC
Good afternoon,
I was trying to build a package with `devtools` *extra-x86_64-build*,
but is doesn't use any mirror.
I've noticed also that adding a mirror to the root chroot mirrorlist has
no effect and gets removed at the first build attempt.
--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My GPG: 2FADEBF5
Bruno Pagani via arch-general
2017-06-22 21:15:08 UTC
Post by Giovanni Santini via arch-general
Good afternoon,
I was trying to build a package with `devtools` *extra-x86_64-build*,
but is doesn't use any mirror.
I've noticed also that adding a mirror to the root chroot mirrorlist has
no effect and gets removed at the first build attempt.
devtools scripts use the first mirror from your system mirror list. Can
you be more specific about the issue you’re encountering? It’s likely
that your first mirror does not work for instance, in which case
devtools fails.

Bruno
Giovanni Santini via arch-general
2017-06-26 10:47:13 UTC
Post by Bruno Pagani via arch-general
devtools scripts use the first mirror from your system mirror list. Can
you be more specific about the issue you’re encountering? It’s likely
that your first mirror does not work for instance, in which case
devtools fails.
Bruno
Not really sure of what it happened, before it wasn't working...
With no changes, it started to work again.
I do suppose there was some problem due to the latest pacman update (I
do suppose I've updated pacman and used the chroot before rebooting).
Seems now it is working. It was a weird issue, thanks again.