SSH access to Arch machines for testing
Jeffrey Walton via arch-general
2017-01-26 15:04:18 UTC
Hi Everyone,

Does Arch make machines available for testing software? (I'm
interested in something like the GCC compile farm)

If so, how do we sign up?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff
Jelle van der Waa
2017-01-26 18:10:43 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Walton via arch-general
Hi Everyone,
Does Arch make machines available for testing software? (I'm
interested in something like the GCC compile farm)
No we don't, we do encourage you to install Arch Linux on all your
machines :)
Jelle van der Waa
Leonid Isaev
2017-01-26 22:53:42 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Walton via arch-general
Hi Everyone,
Does Arch make machines available for testing software? (I'm
interested in something like the GCC compile farm)
If so, how do we sign up?
And who would fund such a farm? If you already have any modern linux machine,
you can simply install an Archlinux container and compile whatever you want :)
--
Leonid Isaev