Enlightenment OOD
Add Reply
Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi via arch-general
2017-11-15 14:56:31 UTC
Hi

The package https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/enlightenment/
has been OOD for about a month now and it is supposed to have some nice
fixes for wayland. Can a maintainer please update it if possible if there
are no outstanding bugs or problems.

Regards
Jagan
Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi via arch-general
2017-12-10 08:56:09 UTC
Hi
Post by Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi via arch-general
Can a maintainer please update it if possible if there
are no outstanding bugs or problems.
I bumped the pkgver and it compiled without issues. But the wayland session
doesn't work for me and I can't figure out why since it crashing in efl.
--
Kind regards
Jagan