Problem updating Fenrir from AUR.
matthew dyer via arch-general
2017-10-23 20:20:12 UTC
Hi all.

Yesterday, I notesed that Fenrir got a miner update in the AUER and when trying to update, I receive a message force settings could not be reconnized or something to the efeect. Any ideas on this one? I only made a change so that keyboard keys speak. I use yaourt to keep all my AUR packages updated. If anyone has any way to get around this please let me know. I am using gnome 3.26.1 with all updates as well as orca master as of this morning.

Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Doug Newgard
2017-10-23 22:53:35 UTC
On Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:20:12 -0400
Post by matthew dyer via arch-general
Hi all.
Yesterday, I notesed that Fenrir got a miner update in the AUER and when trying to update, I receive a message force settings could not be reconnized or something to the efeect. Any ideas on this one? I only made a change so that keyboard keys speak. I use yaourt to keep all my AUR packages updated. If anyone has any way to get around this please let me know. I am using gnome 3.26.1 with all updates as well as orca master as of this morning.
Thanks.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
1. Wrong mailing list. This should be on aur-general at best, or more likely
just on the package's AUR page.

2. We need exact errors.

3. When something in the AUR doesn't work, the first step should always be to
try it with makepkg.
Storm Dragon via arch-general
2017-10-23 22:53:51 UTC
Howdy,

Sorry, that was my bad. It's all fixed now. Let me know if you have any more problems with it.
--
Powered by Arch Linux! I am registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.tk/
Battlelore - Swordmaster
matthew dyer via arch-general
2017-10-24 20:29:47 UTC
Yes It works fine now. I figured it would be wort put it here figuring itt was accessibility related. Thanks for the heads up though.

Matthew