Bash broken: no PATH and completion
Add Reply
Giovanni Santini via arch-general
2017-01-11 08:31:53 UTC
Good morning,
I want to share one of my recent issues with bash.
Everything was working nicely up to some time ago, but recently I'm
having some issues.
The major two things I've noticed are the following:
1. bash doesn't load */etc/profile*, thus not loading all the scripts in
*/etc/profile.d/*
2. bash-completion does not load properly all completion; for example,
the completion for *optirun* is present but it is not loaded.
Does anybody else have issues with it lately?
I didn't notice info about bash config changes.
--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My GPG: 2FADEBF5
Andrew Ridgway via arch-general
2017-02-10 03:45:42 UTC
don't know if anyone replied or if you figured this out but I get similar
behaviours when my /tmp is full due to things like AUR packages through my
AUR helper.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 6:31 PM, Giovanni Santini via arch-general <
Post by Giovanni Santini via arch-general
Good morning,
I want to share one of my recent issues with bash.
Everything was working nicely up to some time ago, but recently I'm
having some issues.
1. bash doesn't load */etc/profile*, thus not loading all the scripts in
*/etc/profile.d/*
2. bash-completion does not load properly all completion; for example,
the completion for *optirun* is present but it is not loaded.
Does anybody else have issues with it lately?
I didn't notice info about bash config changes.
--
Giovanni Santini
My blog: http://giovannisantini.tk
My code: https://git{hub,lab}.com/ItachiSan
My GPG: 2FADEBF5
Andrew

*This email has been sent through insecure channels.*
*If you believe it is not genuine please contact ***@internode.on.net
<***@internode.on.net>*