Audio output problem after a reboot (about earphone)
Patrick Young via arch-general
2018-06-16 13:57:06 UTC
More details, see the link below. I use arch linux now, version 238.

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/450156/debian-arch-audio-output-not-correctly-after-or-before-a-restart
Ralf Mardorf
2018-06-16 15:08:17 UTC
Post by Patrick Young via arch-general
More details, see the link below. I use arch linux now, version 238.
Hi,

Arch version? Probably it's the version of systemd. We assume that your
Arch Linux is up-to-date and not partial updated.
Post by Patrick Young via arch-general
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/450156/debian-arch-audio-output-not-correctly-after-or-before-a-restart
Are you using a sound server? If so, what sound server?

If I open your link, the browser tab shows pulseaudio. At the bottom I
get the impression you tagged it with "audio pulseaudio alsa", but you
neither mention it by the subject, nor by your request.

I guess it's possible to understand your problem, I don't worry about
the "double-negatives" mentioned by somebody who replies.

You are seemingly using pulseaudio. What have you already done
regarding pulseaudio and ALSA settings?

See

Ralf