Thoughts
Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
2018-08-15 15:18:54 UTC
I wrote a book. It has several lines on Arch Linux. People interested,
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
attachment.

Yury Grebenkin
Alad Wenter via arch-general
2018-08-15 15:29:35 UTC
I also wrote a book on Arch Linux. Maybe you're interested.

https://ptpb.pw/mIgz
Alad Wenter <***@archlinux.org>
William Castro via arch-general
2018-08-15 15:36:03 UTC
Yeah, I think that's the joke.

WC
Hi Alad
It only shows the cover page and doesn't go anywhere else?
Filipe Laíns via arch-general
2018-08-15 16:21:23 UTC
On Wed, 2018-08-15 at 15:18 +0000, Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
I wrote a book. It has several lines on Arch Linux. People
interested,
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
attachment.
Yury Grebenkin
Hello,

Please send me a copy.

Thanks,
Filipe Laíns
3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858 BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2
Filipe Laíns via arch-general
2018-08-16 16:45:15 UTC
Post by Filipe Laíns via arch-general
On Wed, 2018-08-15 at 15:18 +0000, Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
I wrote a book. It has several lines on Arch Linux. People
interested,
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
attachment.
Yury Grebenkin
Hello,
Please send me a copy.
Thanks,
Filipe Laíns
3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858 BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2
Hello,

To save time to other people I'm just gonna leave here one sentence
from the book.

"Arch Linux shall be honored already for not taking apt or rpm as its
package manager"

You can judge from here.

Wilson
2018-08-15 19:50:27 UTC
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
I wrote a book. It has several lines on Arch Linux. People interested,
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
attachment.
Yury Grebenkin
Hello, you've got me curious. Would you mind sending the text file?

-wilson
null via arch-general

-wilson
Robin Broda via arch-general
2018-08-15 21:44:20 UTC
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
Instead of turning this into a single-way "me too" thread,
just share whatever you have upfront.

kthx
--
Rob (coderobe)

John Ramsden via arch-general
Simone Baratta via arch-general
Simone
Ralf Mardorf
2018-08-16 15:06:36 UTC
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:26:44 -0500, Simone Baratta via arch-general
On 15 August 2018 16:44:20 GMT-05:00, Robin Broda via arch-general
Post by Robin Broda via arch-general
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
Instead of turning this into a single-way "me too" thread,
just share whatever you have upfront.
kthx
+1
Yury, please post a link.
--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-pussytoes,-cornflower,,-securityink}}|cut -d\ -f2
4.18.1.arch1-1
4.16.18_rt10-1
Willie M via arch-general
***@gmail.com
Danila Kiver via arch-general

Yury Grebenkin
n***@contrepoison.ch
2018-08-16 08:28:04 UTC
I would love to have a copy.
Thanks

  Message original
attac
Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
2018-08-16 18:44:24 UTC
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 22:26:44 -0500, Simone Baratta via arch-general
On 15 August 2018 16:44:20 GMT-05:00, Robin Broda via arch-general
Post by Robin Broda via arch-general
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
please let me know and I will send you a copy as a plain text file
Instead of turning this into a single-way "me too" thread,
just share whatever you have upfront.
kthx
+1
Yury, please post a link.
My email address can be seen. I send the book personally.

Best regards,
Yury Grebenkin
David Runge
2018-08-17 06:18:23 UTC
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
My email address can be seen. I send the book personally.
I'm sorry to inform you, that by sending mail to this mailing list your
e-mail address will be seen by everyone on this list and everyone in
general (as this is a public list with a publicly accessible archive).

Also, please use a proper mail client and don't break threads.

Best,
David
https://sleepmap.de
Ralf Mardorf
2018-08-17 07:33:36 UTC
Post by David Runge
Post by Yury Grebenkin via arch-general
My email address can be seen. I send the book personally.
I'm sorry to inform you, that by sending mail to this mailing list your
e-mail address will be seen by everyone on this list and everyone in
general (as this is a public list with a publicly accessible archive).
Yury does know about it, that's why he don't want to post a link, but
ask to send him a mail probably off-list (dunno why some asked via
the list), so that he could send back an attachment off-list.