Problem wifi connect disconnect
Maykel Franco via arch-general
2017-10-28 21:09:45 UTC
Hi, I have this network wifi card:

02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 8260 (rev 3a)

I have xiaomi mi air 13 laptop. The network wifi card works
successfull until a few days ago update archlinux:

I see this errors:

https://pastebin.com/vfM21dA2

I have other devices connect to my router and works fine.

How can I fix?

Thanks in advanced.
Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi via arch-general
2017-11-05 09:36:08 UTC
Hi

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 at 23:09 Maykel Franco via arch-general <
Post by Maykel Franco via arch-general
https://pastebin.com/vfM21dA2
Please use a different pastebin from next time so that we don't have to
see ads.
Post by Maykel Franco via arch-general
I have other devices connect to my router and works fine.
How can I fix?
Regarding your errors can you try connecting to your router manually using
wpa_supplicant. Sometimes it is difficult to see what Network Manager is
doing.

Regards
Jagan