2018-07-03 13:52:10 UTC
topic is probably not so precise. What I want is the following:
- I've got some Email/IMAP account.
- My mail is hosted on a server by GMX.
- I've got too many Emails on the host.
- I don't want to loose any of the emails.
- So I will have to install my own mail server,
fetching all my emails from the host.
- The mail server will then have to interact with
my providers server like a client, working as a server for me.
I'm sure there're some good servers, but I don't know which one
- works as expected,
- and is easy to configure.
Any help appreciated.