ABS Wiki
2017-06-24 09:37:28 UTC

shouldn't we completely delete the ABS wiki?

I only added a note on 09:28, 24 June 2017:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Arch_Build_System&type=revision&diff=480407&oldid=477334

On 09:43, 28 May 2017 I already removed it from another wiki page:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Professional_audio&type=revision&diff=478482&oldid=478473

Regards,
Ralf
--
Vote for apulse!
echo $(w3m https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/apulse |grep 'Votes: ')
Votes: 71 Updated: Sat Jun 24 11:37:26 CEST 2017
Morten Linderud
2017-06-24 10:42:11 UTC
shouldn't we completely delete the ABS wiki?
You are confusing the ABS the tool with ABS the build system.
--
Morten Linderud

PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16
Ralf Mardorf
2017-06-24 10:48:36 UTC
shouldn't we completely delete the ABS wiki?
Hi,

at the same time I wanted to correct the typo "Discontinued" to
"discontinued", Lahwaacz has undone my change [1] and linked to
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Talk:Arch_Build_System#Archive .

Thank you, that's why I was uncertain and asked here. My bad, a
misunderstanding, I should have taken a closer look at the discussions
or simply should have more accurately glanced through the wiki page.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=Arch_Build_System&type=revision&diff=480410&oldid=480407
--
Vote for apulse!
echo $(w3m https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/apulse |grep 'Votes: ')
Votes: 71 Updated: Sat Jun 24 12:48:36 CEST 2017