AUR account creation issues
Add Reply
Tegan Burns
2017-11-27 00:32:23 UTC
arch-general,

I was trying to register an account on aur.archlinux.org but I never
received a confirmation email.

I've tried to reset my password but never receive an email to do so.

The email address is fine, I set up my Arch Wiki account moments before
registering under AUR (confirmation and all).

I was hoping to keep the same username across the forums, Wiki and AUR.

At this point I don't see anything else I could do on my end.

Is there a chance that an admin could look into the issue?

I was instructed to post here via
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1751367

Thank you
Martin Kühne via arch-general
2017-11-27 07:29:02 UTC
Just to have mentioned it: it was probably aur-general, and your forum
post confirms it. :)

cheers!
mar77i
Florian Pritz via arch-general
2017-11-27 08:26:28 UTC
Post by Tegan Burns
I was trying to register an account on aur.archlinux.org but I never
received a confirmation email.
Replied off-list.

Florian
Tegan Burns
2017-11-27 23:57:00 UTC
Florian,
The mails were all delivered successfully to google. Have you checked
your spam folder?
My apologies, it was marked by Google as spam for some reason.

Thank you