What's with Ray Rashif?
s***@posteo.se
2016-09-25 14:59:42 UTC
Hey guys!

I'm not writing this mail to complain, I'm just wondering! I use ardour quite a lot and of course I wanted the update to version 5 as soon as possible. The first release 5.0 didn't build here, so I thought ok, maybe the maintainer of this package is struggling with it too. The current version is 5.3 which compiles and runs just fine. So now I wonder why we don't get an update.

So I looked at the other packages of the maintainer, see this link https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?packager=schiv and well, I see a lot of red there!

So I must wonder: Is Ray still active?

Best
sekret
Guillaume ALAUX
2016-09-25 15:07:41 UTC
Post by s***@posteo.se
Hey guys!
I'm not writing this mail to complain, I'm just wondering! I use ardour
quite a lot and of course I wanted the update to version 5 as soon as
possible. The first release 5.0 didn't build here, so I thought ok, maybe
the maintainer of this package is struggling with it too. The current
version is 5.3 which compiles and runs just fine. So now I wonder why we
don't get an update.
So I looked at the other packages of the maintainer, see this link
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?packager=schiv and well, I see a lot of
red there!
So I must wonder: Is Ray still active?
Best
sekret
Just FYI, Ray talked about being "intermittently inactive" in this
thread back in August [0]. It does not completely answer your question
but at least sheds some light.

[0] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2016-August/028220.html
s***@posteo.se
2016-09-25 15:53:16 UTC
Post by Guillaume ALAUX
Just FYI, Ray talked about being "intermittently inactive" in this
thread back in August [0]. It does not completely answer your question
but at least sheds some light.
[0] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2016-August/028220.html
Thanks for your answer! I might have seen this message, but didn't remember it, maybe because I thought his last sentence

"I'll disown any if I can't do them justice by the end of next week."

didn't make it worth remembering, you know, "problem solving itself".

I guess Ray will eventually read this mail and get shed light on this. :-)
Ray Rashif via arch-general
2016-09-27 18:32:38 UTC
Post by s***@posteo.se
Post by Guillaume ALAUX
Just FYI, Ray talked about being "intermittently inactive" in this
thread back in August [0]. It does not completely answer your question
but at least sheds some light.
[0] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2016-August/028220.html
Thanks for your answer! I might have seen this message, but didn't remember it, maybe because I thought his last sentence
"I'll disown any if I can't do them justice by the end of next week."
didn't make it worth remembering, you know, "problem solving itself".
I guess Ray will eventually read this mail and get shed light on this. :-)
Hello folks

That was indeed a very lousy response, now that I look back at it. I
have been "intermittently inactive" for quite some time but not
updating my favourite packages (ardour, jack et al) is a new low I
must admit!

I have just gotten access to my Arch system and will be rolling out
some updates throughout the week. Thanks to arojas and others for
taking care of rebuilds and such, and sending me nice e-mail nudges
and patches.
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
David Runge
https://sleepmap.de
Ray Rashif via arch-general
2016-10-19 22:31:27 UTC
Post by Ray Rashif via arch-general
I have just gotten access to my Arch system and will be rolling out
some updates throughout the week. Thanks to arojas and others for
taking care of rebuilds and such, and sending me nice e-mail nudges
and patches.
ping!
Most of my packages have been updated (please test ardour as it was
the first bump to 5.x), leaving namely the lilv stack, which I hope to
get to next. Promise!

GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
Jayesh Badwaik
2016-10-19 22:36:34 UTC
Thanks a lot!
--
Cheers
Jayesh Badwaik
Anatol Pomozov via arch-general
2016-10-20 04:36:29 UTC
Hi

lv2 package in [testing] is broken

lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/midi.lv2/midi.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/midi.lv2/midi.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/morph.lv2/lv2-morph.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/morph.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/morph.lv2/morph.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/morph.lv2/morph.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/options.lv2/lv2-options.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/options.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/options.lv2/options.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/options.lv2/options.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/parameters.lv2/lv2-parameters.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/parameters.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/parameters.lv2/parameters.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/parameters.lv2/parameters.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/patch.lv2/lv2-patch.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/patch.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/patch.lv2/patch.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/patch.lv2/patch.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-groups.lv2/lv2-port-groups.doap.ttl exists in
filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-groups.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-groups.lv2/port-groups.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-groups.lv2/port-groups.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-props.lv2/lv2-port-props.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-props.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-props.lv2/port-props.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/port-props.lv2/port-props.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/presets.lv2/lv2-presets.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/presets.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/presets.lv2/presets.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/presets.lv2/presets.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/resize-port.lv2/lv2-resize-port.doap.ttl exists in
filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/resize-port.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/resize-port.lv2/resize-port.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/resize-port.lv2/resize-port.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/dcs.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/dct.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/foaf.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/owl.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/rdf.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/rdfs.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/schemas.lv2/xsd.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/state.lv2/lv2-state.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/state.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/state.lv2/state.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/state.lv2/state.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/time.lv2/lv2-time.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/time.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/time.lv2/time.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/time.lv2/time.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/ui.lv2/lv2-ui.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/ui.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/ui.lv2/ui.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/ui.lv2/ui.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/units.lv2/lv2-units.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/units.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/units.lv2/units.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/units.lv2/units.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/uri-map.lv2/lv2-uri-map.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/uri-map.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/uri-map.lv2/uri-map.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/uri-map.lv2/uri-map.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/urid.lv2/lv2-urid.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/urid.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/urid.lv2/urid.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/urid.lv2/urid.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/worker.lv2/lv2-worker.doap.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/worker.lv2/manifest.ttl exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/worker.lv2/worker.h exists in filesystem
lv2: /usr/lib64/lv2/worker.lv2/worker.ttl exists in filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Ray Rashif via arch-general
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
Ralf Mardorf
2016-12-21 16:41:24 UTC
is it possible to push ardour 5.5 to extra and/or testing? We're
getting really far behind by now :-/
Hi,

at the moment I'm testing a new audio interface. Ardour5 (not
from the testing repo) crashed on my machine, so I'm using Qtractor for
the test. Perhaps Ardour 5.5 not only crashes on my machine.

[***@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q ardour5 jack2
ardour5 5.5-1
jack2 1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24-1

Regards,
Ralf
Rashif Ray Rahman
2016-12-26 19:40:15 UTC
is it possible to push ardour 5.5 to extra and/or testing? We're
getting really far behind by now :-/
Hi,
at the moment I'm testing a new audio interface. Ardour5 (not
from the testing repo) crashed on my machine, so I'm using Qtractor for
the test. Perhaps Ardour 5.5 not only crashes on my machine.
ardour5 5.5-1
jack2 1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24-1
Regards,
Ralf
Hi Ralf,

Could you clarify or rephrase what you meant here? Your self-built
ardour 5.5 is crashing?
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
Ralf Mardorf
2016-12-26 20:00:38 UTC
Post by Rashif Ray Rahman
Post by Ralf Mardorf
is it possible to push ardour 5.5 to extra and/or testing? We're
getting really far behind by now :-/
Hi,
at the moment I'm testing a new audio interface. Ardour5 (not
from the testing repo) crashed on my machine, so I'm using Qtractor
for the test. Perhaps Ardour 5.5 not only crashes on my machine.
ardour5 5.5-1
jack2 1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24-1
Regards,
Ralf
Hi Ralf,
Could you clarify or rephrase what you meant here? Your self-built
ardour 5.5 is crashing?
I didn't install it from a repository, I compiled it myself.
IIRC I used [1]. Perhaps not Ardour is broken, maybe it was related to
an audio interface test, when testing USB ports.

[1]
[***@archlinux tmp]$ git clone https://aur.archlinux.org/ardour5.git
[***@archlinux tmp]$ ls -hAl ardour5/
total 12K
-rw-r--r-- 1 rocketmouse rocketmouse 247 Dec 26 20:53 ardour.desktop
drwxr-xr-x 8 rocketmouse rocketmouse 260 Dec 26 20:53 .git
-rw-r--r-- 1 rocketmouse rocketmouse 1.6K Dec 26 20:53 PKGBUILD
-rw-r--r-- 1 rocketmouse rocketmouse 774 Dec 26 20:53 .SRCINFO
[***@archlinux tmp]$ pacman -Qi ardour5
Name : ardour5
Version : 5.5-1
Description : A multichannel hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation
Architecture : x86_64
Licenses : GPL
Groups : None
Provides : ardour
Depends On : aubio cwiid gtkmm liblo liblrdf libltc lilv suil rubberband taglib fluidsynth
Optional Deps : None
Required By : None
Optional For : None
Conflicts With : ardour
Replaces : None
Installed Size : 37.62 MiB
Packager : Ralf Mardorf <***@rocketmail.com>
Build Date : Mon 05 Dec 2016 01:32:27 AM CET
Install Date : Mon 05 Dec 2016 09:10:13 AM CET
Install Reason : Explicitly installed
Install Script : No
Validated By : None
Ralf Mardorf
2016-12-26 20:33:46 UTC
PS:

My apologies for my short reply, I'm busy at the moment.
If I have got more time again, I anyway will try to use Ardour 5 again.
Assuming it should be unstable, I perhaps won't spend much time in
troubleshooting, but at least would try to find out how to reproduce the
crash and at least run Ardour from command line. However, building
Ardour is time-consuming, so I unlikely will find time to rebuild it
with debug symbols.
David Runge
2017-01-11 09:42:56 UTC
Hey Ray,
Post by Ralf Mardorf
at the moment I'm testing a new audio interface. Ardour5 (not
from the testing repo) crashed on my machine, so I'm using Qtractor for
the test. Perhaps Ardour 5.5 not only crashes on my machine.
I couldn't reproduce this (also because there was a lack of information
on what actually happened).

Would it be possible to push Ardour 5.5 now?
There's plenty of help and updates in the rest of this mail thread.
We're nearly a year behind by now.
Arch used to be bleeding edge...

Best,
David
https://sleepmap.de
Rashif Ray Rahman
2017-01-17 17:39:10 UTC
Post by David Runge
Would it be possible to push Ardour 5.5 now?
There's plenty of help and updates in the rest of this mail thread.
We're nearly a year behind by now.
Arch used to be bleeding edge...
Ralf, David

Thanks guys for all the info you have been sharing, I got sloppy again
and went into full panic mode in preparation for my master's thesis
and subsequent defense (19th).

I promise to take care of both releasing the latest version to extra
(since you guys seem to have it working) and incorporating the desktop
file (there's a task for it IIRC) latest by the end of the week.

Cheers,
Ray

GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
David Runge
2017-01-17 17:53:44 UTC
Hey Ray,
Post by Rashif Ray Rahman
Ralf, David
Thanks guys for all the info you have been sharing, I got sloppy again
and went into full panic mode in preparation for my master's thesis
and subsequent defense (19th).
Good luck!
Thumbs pressed!!
Post by Rashif Ray Rahman
I promise to take care of both releasing the latest version to extra
(since you guys seem to have it working) and incorporating the desktop
file (there's a task for it IIRC) latest by the end of the week.
Cool cool!

Best,
David
https://sleepmap.de
Ralf Mardorf
2017-01-17 18:31:29 UTC
Oops, I forgot ...

Good luck!

I hope you get rid of the "full panic mode", since its a counterproductive mode. A bug reported a long time ago to upstream, but upstream seems to be dead. OTOH perhaps upstream is still alive, but doesn't care about bug reports from atheists. If so, an agnostic or believer should report the bug, too.
Ralf Mardorf
2017-01-17 18:23:34 UTC
Hi Ray,

first I experienced issues with Ardour 5, but when using it again, everything I used worked without issues. I didn't use export and apart from this, I anyway build jack2 from git, so when using jack2, it still might require to build jack2 from git, regarding a freewheel issue. I don't know. At least the issues I experienced seems to be random problems.

Regards,
Ralf
Fons Adriaensen
2017-01-18 21:10:25 UTC
Post by Rashif Ray Rahman
Thanks guys for all the info you have been sharing, I got sloppy again
and went into full panic mode in preparation for my master's thesis
and subsequent defense (19th).
Good luck, break a leg, etc. !
--
FA

Ray Rashif via arch-general
2017-02-17 20:05:58 UTC
Sorry guys, it took a lot of offline time for me to get back on my feet as
RL got in the way (detached myself from the outside world while I was
writing my thesis).

I pushed ardour to testing and will move to extra shortly. The other OOD
packages will follow.
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1
David Runge
2016-12-27 00:30:15 UTC
Hey all,
Post by Ralf Mardorf
at the moment I'm testing a new audio interface. Ardour5 (not
from the testing repo) crashed on my machine, so I'm using Qtractor for
the test. Perhaps Ardour 5.5 not only crashes on my machine.
So far I'm not experiencing these issues (haven't tried with my external
FW800 card yet though (will do that tomorrow).
I tried 5.4 and also built 5.5 using the PKGBUILD from testing with
slight modification.

@Ray: There is one thing that definitely needs fixing: The .desktop file
still points to ardour4!

Best,
David
https://sleepmap.de
David Runge
2016-12-27 23:28:09 UTC
Hey again,
Post by David Runge
Post by Ralf Mardorf
at the moment I'm testing a new audio interface. Ardour5 (not
from the testing repo) crashed on my machine, so I'm using Qtractor for
the test. Perhaps Ardour 5.5 not only crashes on my machine.
So far I'm not experiencing these issues (haven't tried with my external
FW800 card yet though (will do that tomorrow).
I tried 5.4 and also built 5.5 using the PKGBUILD from testing with
slight modification.
Used it with jack2 1.9.10-6 with a a RME Fireface 800 without problems
so far.
Built with the PKGBUILD from testing, using 5.5 as pkgver.
Post by David Runge
@Ray: There is one thing that definitely needs fixing: The .desktop file
still points to ardour4!
This is the updated version of the .desktop file you can use:

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Ardour 5
Comment=Multitrack hard disk recorder
Exec=ardour5
Icon=/usr/share/ardour5/resources/Ardour-icon_256px.png
Terminal=false
Type=Application
X-MultipleArgs=false
Categories=GTK;Audio;AudioVideoEditing;AudioVideo;Video;

Please update!

Best,
David
https://sleepmap.de
Ralf Mardorf
2016-12-27 23:37:16 UTC
Post by David Runge
Used it with jack2 1.9.10-6
Strange, the version of jack2 you are using is known to cause issues
with Ardour, but actually I experienced an issue :D.

[***@archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q jack2
jack2 1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24-1
[***@archlinux ~]$ cat /usr/share/applications/ardour.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Ardour
Comment=Multitrack hard disk recorder
Exec=ardour5
Icon=/usr/share/ardour5/icons/application-x-ardour_48px.png
David Runge
2016-12-28 13:55:18 UTC
Hey Ralf,
Post by Ralf Mardorf
Post by David Runge
Used it with jack2 1.9.10-6
Strange, the version of jack2 you are using is known to cause issues
with Ardour, but actually I experienced an issue :D.
Okay. What kind of issues are those supposed to be though, and what
exactly is your issue with ardour + jack2?

I have been using this version without any problems on my internal and
external hardware with many different clients (amongst them ardour4 and
ardour5), which is why I'm wondering.
Post by Ralf Mardorf
jack2 1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24-1
Is that jack2-git from AUR?
Post by Ralf Mardorf
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Ardour
I'd also be totally up for dropping the version number! Only added this
in my desktop file below so it's easier to distinguish from ardour4.
Post by Ralf Mardorf
Comment=Multitrack hard disk recorder
Exec=ardour5
Icon=/usr/share/ardour5/icons/application-x-ardour_48px.png
The icon you're using here seems to be a file icon, not the ardour
application icon.
Post by Ralf Mardorf
Post by David Runge
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Ardour 5
Comment=Multitrack hard disk recorder
Exec=ardour5
Icon=/usr/share/ardour5/resources/Ardour-icon_256px.png
Also the *_48px.png would work here!

Best,
David
https://sleepmap.de
Ralf Mardorf
2016-12-28 14:45:19 UTC
Post by David Runge
Post by Ralf Mardorf
Post by David Runge
Used it with jack2 1.9.10-6
Strange, the version of jack2 you are using is known to cause issues
with Ardour, but actually I experienced an issue :D.
Okay. What kind of issues are those supposed to be though, and what
exactly is your issue with ardour + jack2?
IIRC there was an issue with ardour's freewheeling export and jack2. I
don't remember exactly which commit fixed the issue.

I don't know what kuind of issue I've got. Ardour crashed, when testing
my new USB audio interface, so I continued testing with Qtractor. I've
got no time to check why Ardour crashed.
Post by David Runge
Post by Ralf Mardorf
jack2 1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24-1
Is that jack2-git from AUR?
No, it is jack2 from git, but not the original AUR package, see my
comment https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/jack2-git/ .

$ cat PKGBUILD
pkgbase=jack2
pkgname=('jack2' 'jack2-dbus')
#pkgname= # single build (overrides split)
_tarname=jack
pkgver=1.9.10.r202.gf2ece24
pkgrel=1
arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
url="http://jackaudio.org/"
backup=(etc/security/limits.d/99-audio.conf)
license=('GPL')
makedepends=('python2-dbus' 'celt' 'opus' 'libsamplerate' 'git' 'libffado')
source=("git+https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2"
'99-audio.conf'
'40-hpet-permissions.rules')
md5sums=('SKIP'
'ae65b7c9ebe0fff6c918ba9d97ae342d'
'471aad533ff56c5d3cbbf65ce32cadef')

_gitname='jack2'

_pyfix() {
sed -i 's:bin/env python:bin/env python2:' \
"$pkgdir/usr/bin/jack_control"
}

_wafconf() {
# default=64, AUR=128, kxstudio=256 --clients=
# default=768, AUR=1536, kxstudio=2048 --ports-per-application=

python2 waf configure --prefix=/usr \
--clients=64 --ports-per-application=768 \
--alsa --firewire $@
}

_isbuild() {
printf "%s\n" ${pkgname[@]} | grep -qx $1
}

pkgver() {
cd jack2
echo $(git describe|sed -r 's/^v//;s/([^-]*-g)/r\1/;s/-/./g')
}

prepare() {
# we may do 2 different builds
cp -r $_gitname $_gitname-dbus
}

build() {
cd "$srcdir"

# mixed dbus/classic build
if _isbuild jack2; then
cd $_gitname
msg2 "Running Mixed D-Bus/Classic build"
_wafconf --classic --dbus
python2 waf build $MAKEFLAGS
cd ..
fi

# dbus-ONLY build
if _isbuild jack2-dbus; then
cd $_gitname-dbus
msg2 "Running D-Bus-only build"
_wafconf --dbus
python2 waf build $MAKEFLAGS
cd ..
fi
}

package_jack2() {
! _isbuild jack2 && return 0

pkgdesc="The next-generation JACK with SMP support"
depends=('libsamplerate' 'opus' 'celt' 'libffado')
optdepends=('python2-dbus: jack_control')
conflicts=('jack')
provides=('jack' 'jackmp' 'jackdmp' 'jackdbus')

cd "$srcdir/$_gitname"

python2 waf install --destdir="$pkgdir"

# fix for major python transition
_pyfix

# configure realtime access/scheduling
install -Dm644 "$srcdir/99-audio.conf" \
"$pkgdir/etc/security/limits.d/99-audio.conf"

install -Dm644 "$srcdir/40-hpet-permissions.rules" \
"$pkgdir/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/40-hpet-permissions.rules"
}

package_jack2-dbus() {
! _isbuild jack2-dbus && return 0

pkgdesc="The next-generation JACK with SMP support (for D-BUS interaction only)"
depends=('libsamplerate' 'celt' 'opus' 'libffado')
optdepends=('python2-dbus: jack_control')
conflicts=('jack' 'jack2')
provides=('jack' 'jack2' 'jackmp' 'jackdmp' 'jackdbus')

cd "$srcdir/$_gitname-dbus"

}
Antonio Rojas
2016-09-25 17:07:39 UTC
Post by s***@posteo.se
So I looked at the other packages of the maintainer, see this link
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?packager=schiv and well, I see a lot
of red there!
Note that this link only shows the packages for which he is the last packager. If you search for the list of packages he maintains, there's even more red:

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?arch=any&arch=x86_64&q=&maintainer=schiv&flagged=
Joakim Hernberg
2016-09-26 11:03:19 UTC
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 17:07:39 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Antonio Rojas
Post by s***@posteo.se
So I looked at the other packages of the maintainer, see this link
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?packager=schiv and well, I see
a lot of red there!
Note that this link only shows the packages for which he is the last
packager. If you search for the list of packages he maintains,
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?arch=any&arch=x86_64&q=&maintainer=schiv&flagged=
There is also a new release of jack1 with some good bug fixes, would be
nice if that was updated too ;)
--
Joakim