Archlinux i3wm i3-scrot copy clipboard
Maykel Franco via arch-general
2017-02-21 16:38:02 UTC
Hi, I love with muy installation. Archlinux + i3wm but I like take
screenshots with tool i3 called i3-scrot but I don't see option to copy
clipboard, only save screenshots in folder...
Ben Oliver via arch-general
2017-02-21 17:05:10 UTC
Would this work?

bindsym Print exec scrot 'screenshot.png' -e 'xclip -selection c
-t image/png $f'

(note that this binds it to the print screen key)