No extract menu on Dolphin
Junayeed Ahnaf via arch-general
2017-07-16 07:09:50 UTC

I can't see any "extract here > autodetect subfolder" menu on dolphin . After googling I found out it is a common problem in Ubuntu and the fix is

sudo ln -s /usr/share/kde4/servicetypes/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop /usr/share/kservicetypes5/

but it doesn't work on arch. Any idea how can I fix this in arch ?

Thanks

Junayeed Ahnaf Nirjhor
Twitter @ Nirjhor<http://twitter.com/nirjhor>
Antonio Rojas
2017-07-16 08:51:32 UTC

Install ark. And I would stop running random commands you find on the internet if you don't fully understand what they do, especially as root.
Junayeed Ahnaf via arch-general
2017-07-16 10:54:21 UTC
Thanks it worked