Thank you for keeping 32 bit alive
t***@lycos.com
2017-10-12 20:09:06 UTC
The current issue of Distro Watch Weekly has some topics including if
32-bit prematurely obsoleted or not.

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20171009

Since I can not offer any money or time to assist you at this time,
thank you for keeping 32 bit alive.
Dutch Ingraham
2017-10-12 20:13:17 UTC
The current issue of Distro Watch Weekly has some topics including if 32-bit
prematurely obsoleted or not.
http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20171009
Since I can not offer any money or time to assist you at this time, thank
you for keeping 32 bit alive.
The news item dated Jan. 25, 2017 may be of interest to you.
Jelle van der Waa
2017-10-13 08:52:06 UTC
Please take a look at https://archlinux32.org/
--