is pam setup for samba
niya levi via arch-general
2017-01-16 18:25:59 UTC
hi everyone
i have installed and configured samba on my laptop,
i see samba has installed a file in pam.d,
do i need to do any further configuration to authenticate domain users
using pam ?

shadrock
David Thurstenson via arch-general
2017-01-16 19:28:58 UTC
On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:25 PM, niya levi via arch-general
Post by niya levi via arch-general
hi everyone
i have installed and configured samba on my laptop,
i see samba has installed a file in pam.d,
do i need to do any further configuration to authenticate domain users
using pam ?
shadrock
If Active Directory integration is what you're looking for, this page[1]
on the wiki should give you some guidance on what is necessary.

[1]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Active_Directory_Integration