Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity - Two options that can be used in concert or separately
Add Reply
Grady Martin via arch-general
2017-08-01 04:27:55 UTC
I'm not sure what you want to achieve by posting this to arch-general,
this issue really does not concern Arch Linux and I would argue it is out
off scope for this mailing list.
I differ in opinion. The scope of any communications medium is a product of both relevance and importance. What the original message of this thread lacks in the former, it makes up with the latter.

... The drama *following* the original message, however, is neither relevant nor important.
Henrik Danielsson via arch-general
2017-08-01 11:10:20 UTC
Den 1 aug. 2017 06:29 skrev "Grady Martin via arch-general" <
I'm not sure what you want to achieve by posting this to arch-general,
this issue really does not concern Arch Linux and I would argue it is out
off scope for this mailing list.
Agreed.

I differ in opinion. The scope of any communications medium is a product
of both relevance and importance. What the original message of this thread
lacks in the former, it makes up with the latter.

To Arch Linux users, the bulk of this mailing list I would assume, all of
this is completely irrelevant and unimportant as it will not affect them in
any imaginable way.

... The drama *following* the original message, however, is neither
relevant nor important.

The drama is actually more interesting (/me brings popcorn).