New mailing list for real-time multimedia (audio/video)
David Runge
2017-12-07 19:53:53 UTC
Hey all,

Florian Pritz was so kind to setup a new mailing list for the purpose of
discussing real-time multimedia (audio and video) on Arch Linux [1].
Whether you're running big productions or are just fiddling away on your
favorite soft synth: Sign up!

Best,
David

https://sleepmap.de
Rashif Ray Rahman via arch-general
2017-12-07 21:58:08 UTC
Post by David Runge
Hey all,
Florian Pritz was so kind to setup a new mailing list for the purpose of
discussing real-time multimedia (audio and video) on Arch Linux [1].
Whether you're running big productions or are just fiddling away on your
favorite soft synth: Sign up!
Just for context, in case anyone was wondering, we simply decided
on this name as it was the most obvious and straightforward for
the purpose and community request :)

And, good thing is that there is no "maintenance" required, [1] aside
from moderation/banning, which won't happen if everyone avoids getting
on someone's nerve. I know we are all a happy bunch, so that situation
shouldn't arise...

David and I will be interacting with all interested users via this new
ML from now on.
That includes announcements and requests for opinions and stuff.

Enjoy!

[1] For which I asked volunteers before in a separate thread.
--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1