Where is paccache
Zorro via arch-general
2018-06-25 12:03:32 UTC

Last Saturday 23/6 I did a pacman -Syu and I found out that afterwards
paccache had disappeared.

I do every now and then a cleanup of the pacman cache but with paccache
disappeared I cannot do that anymore.

Is it deprecated ? If so is there an alternative for paccache ?

Regards,
Harm-Jan Zwinderman
Florian Pritz via arch-general
2018-06-25 12:07:36 UTC
It's now part of pacman-contrib. You can find stuff like that by using
pkgfile.

Florian
Simon Brulhart
2018-06-25 15:41:20 UTC
Post by Florian Pritz via arch-general
It's now part of pacman-contrib. You can find stuff like that by using
pkgfile.
You don't even need pkgfile for this (anymore).

You can try "pacman -Fys paccache".

Cheers,

Simon
LinRs via arch-general

Harm-Jan Zwinderman
Zorro via arch-general

Harm-Jan Zwinderman
l***@gmx.fr
2018-06-25 15:56:10 UTC
Post by Zorro via arch-general
Hello,
Last Saturday 23/6 I did a pacman -Syu and I found out that afterwards
paccache had disappeared.
install 'pacman-contrib'
/usr/bin/paccache